OpenText Cordys Business Process Management (BPM) software tools provide rapid and efficient business process modelling and mapping – allowing you to reengineer business process improvements for your organisation quickly and seamlessly.
Business Process Improvement for Enterprise
Successful businesses need to be built-to-change. However, many organisations are hindered by IT landscapes that are built-to-last. OpenText Cordys Business Process Management with process modelling and improvement tools closes this gap through a powerful, next generation software suite that enables organisations to adopt and embrace change and at the same time stay in control.
OpenText Cordys puts the business in direct control of their processes and fosters alignment between business and IT, resulting in tangible benefits for both. OpenText Cordys is unique in its ability to align IT with business needs
OpenText Cordys Business Modelling Tools are designed to support a continuous business process improvement cycle that follows the natural flow of iterative and agile transformation:
- Discovery of processes based on mining techniques or simplified manual goal- and activity modelling
- Modelling processes according the business objectives and strategy
- Executing processes in exact accordance with designs
- Monitoring processes and business activities closely in real-time
- Improving processes and analysing feedback on a continuous basis
With OpenText Cordys BPM you can leverage new process-oriented solutions and services from the cloud, while respecting existing enterprise software. Deliver better customer service and release additional value from existing IT.
How to Use Business Process Modelling to Make Improvements to Operational & Case Workflows
- Deliver process-based applications faster to support the needs of the business
- Reduce the risks associated with traditional, hard-coded applications that are inflexible
- Enable true collaboration between business and IT
- Provide access on-premises, in the cloud or as a hybrid offering
OpenText Cordys BPM is unique because it bridges three, seemingly disconnected, worlds: Business Process Management, SOA Integration and Composite Applications Development. It is also unique in its approach by having one single platform for deployment on premise or in the cloud. OpenText Cordys Business Process Modelling can help your organisation improve business operations by leveraging existing IT investments quickly and simply.
Benefits of OpenText Business Process Management Software:
- Integrates a single, open platform based on SOA architecture
- Supports traditional BPM and Dynamic Case Management in a single platform
- Enables true business and IT collaboration through a single workspace
- Supports any kind of workflow; human, document or integration-centric
- Includes master data lifecycle management and synchronisation across multiple source systems
- Addresses the challenge of orchestrating services between on-premise and the cloud
- Uses a secure, highly available and stable architecture
- Integrates with BPM Everywhere for social collaboration capabilities and Process Intelligence for advanced reporting and analytics