OpenText Document Access for SAP® Solutions
Single point of access to business documents cross SAP processes and applications
Gain complete transparency of your business processes with a single point of access to all your business data and documents in the respective business context. This powerful solution allows you to store, manage, and retrieve SAP and non-SAP documents across SAP modules and applications such as SAP ERP or SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Non-SAP documents can originate from various sources such as host systems, legacy software, or customer-specific applications. Users are provided with a document-centric view of business processes with an intuitive navigation and folder structure. Key capabilities include integration of archived data in the folder views, mass document scanning, local scanning for confidential documents, batch input interfaces and desktop document integration with rendition to long-term formats. In addition, the solution can be optionally extended to capture email content. Also Imaging Viewers are provided with notes and annotation capabilities. ArchiveLink PLUS provides enhanced user experience with compelling attachment lists and full text search.
- Process transparency thru single point of access to SAP data and documents in the business context
- Immediate productivity gains through intuitive user interface
- Eliminate the costs for paper and paper handling inefficiencies
- Reduce TCO in IT by supporting data archiving and legacy decommissioning
The biggest benefit of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is productivity. You can now work anywhere - from your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
Wouter van den Heever, ECM manager, Distell
Our invoice processing operations went from 100 percent paper-based to 100 percent non-paper-based and we were able to reduce our total staff from thirteen FTEs to only five. We’ve decreased invoice processing costs by over 50 percent, driven mainly by headcount reduction, but also due to instituting a more automated process that reduces errors.
Farrah Goldberg, General Accounting Manager, Bumble Bee Foods
One of the biggest benefits we’ve had is that statistically we can track and measure everything and anything now, and we never had that capability before. This has significantly improved our abilities to follow up on queries, provide faster responses, and ultimately ensure that we can provide better customer service at the end of the day.
Ron Silvestri, Group Manager, Shared Services, CBH Group.
OpenText Data Archiving for SAP® Solutions has become an essential element of our overall SAP landscape at AVI.
John van der Hoeven, Infrastructure Executive at AVI
The OpenText solutions are an extension of our enterprise applications and will allow us to scale along with SAP as we continue to grow. It’s highly customizable as well as extremely stable and has given us the ability to better manage the creation and delivery of customer communication across all four states that we operate in.
Ryan Esch, SAP Analyst
- OpenText Archiving and Document Access for SAP Solutions Whitepaper
- OpenText Archive Server Whitepaper (Why Archiving Matters)
- OpenText Data Archiving for SAP Solutions Product Overview
- OpenText DocuLink for SAP Solutions Product Overview
- OpenText Document Access for SAP Solutions Product Overview
- SAP Insider Article: Access Structured and Unstructured Information across the Enterprise
- SAP Insider Article: Stay on Top of Content Growth and Regulations
- SAP Insider Article: The Information Lifecycle Management Solution Suite for SAP
- SAP Insider Special Report: Why an Economic Downturn Is the Right Time to Consider ILM
- SAP Document Access & SAP Archiving by OpenText - Streamlining the Process of Upgrading SAP ERP
- SAP Document Access & SAP Archiving by OpenText Solution Brief
- SAP Document Access & SAP Archiving by OpenText Solution in Detail
ECM solution provides customer service agents with a greater ability to address customer issues as quickly as possible.
- OpenText Enterprise Library - SAP ArchiveLink 4.5 & HTTP Content Server
- OpenText Enterprise Library – SAP ArchiveLink 4.7 & HTTP Content Server
- OpenText Enterprise Library - SAP NetWeaver ILM WebDAV Storage Interface
- OpenText Document Access for SAP® Solutions - SAP ABAP Add-on
- Enterprise Support Certificate
- OpenText Archiving, Document Access, Extended ECM – Integration with Application on SAP HANA®
- OpenText Archiving, Document Access, Extended ECM 10.5 -Certification HANA-APP