- Product Details
OpenText™ Exstream helps companies of all sizes optimize customer engagement through the design and delivery of ultra-personalized, consistent, compliant, communications–delivered anytime, anywhere. The latest release combines the best of Exstream and Communications Center (StreamServe and PowerDocs) into one powerful “CCM Anywhere” platform so you can engage anywhere, integrate anywhere and deploy anywhere for more connected customer journeys.
With Millennials expected to make up more than half the workforce by 2020, the ability to design and deliver contextually-driven, personalized communications at the right time, in the right format, and for the right device can give your company a competitive advantage.
Watch the Exstream Video
OpenText™ Exstream is an omni-channel customer communications management (CCM) solution that combines the best of two leading CCM solutions – Exstream and Communications Center – into a single solution. Exstream enables you to create connected customer journeys and meaningful customer conversations by helping you understand, service and react to your customers using the delivery formats and channels they prefer – including email, web, and mobile.
With a combined customer base of more than 5,000 customers worldwide, Exstream release 16.2 powers the transformation of all of your data—whatever file sources, formats, and systems you maintain—into relevant and insightful customer communications.
With on-premises and cloud deployment options, Exstream is scalable to fit the needs of any department or complex enterprise environment, and our accelerator packages allow for easy integration with core systems to speed key business processes.
Integrate Anywhere: The enterprise solution for true digital transformation
- Strongest integration with business apps and ecosystems
- Easy integration with data and content from any application
- Use content as it is, where it is
- Non-disruptive transition from print to digital - reduce redundant efforts by helping companies manage print and digital together, making sure they are not disconnected
Engage Anywhere: CCM for anytime, anywhere engagement
- Market-leading CCM solution delivers interactive and automated, unified communications
- Supports the evolution from one-way, non-contextual communications to interactive engagements; from fixed formats to responsive displays; and from on-demand communications to real-time messaging
- Future-proof your CCM strategy, supports tomorrow’s CCM requirements
CCM “Your Way”
- Flexible deployments – complete CCM solution on-premises, cloud, or hybrid
- Scale to handle small projects or complex enterprise-wide deployments
- Enable business users to design and deliver communications without IT
- Flexible pricing and purchasing options
Exstream release 16.2 is available stand alone or as part of the OpenText Experience Suite platform for Customer Engagement Management (CEM).
The latest release of Exstream includes a number of new features and functions to make designing and delivering ultra-customized communications easy for business users. For a first-hand look at some of the new capabiltiies, check out the following demos:
Exstream 16.2: Business Content Authoring using StoryBoard
Required Edit Area Navigation in Empower Editor 16.2
Revision Tracking in Empower Editor 16.2
CAS and Exstream PowerDocs
Exstream PowerDocs SFDC Quote Word
Exstream PowerDocs SFDC Contract DocuSign
For more Exstream success stories, visit the Customer Success Story portal.
OpenText Exstream creates clear, meaningful communications, so people understand them. This reduces expensive call inquiries from confused clients. High-quality documents get peoples’ full attention and deliver our messages more effectively.
Product: OpenText Exstream
This has been a dream product. We save almost $1.4M per year. It helps us communicate effectively and efficiently across different markets, languages, national borders, and distribution channels. That represents a great investment for us.
Product: OpenText Customer Communications Management
To extend your CCM solution to include reliable delivery of critical documents and real-time notification of device malfunctions or job interruptions, learn more about OpenText Output Management solutions.
Read the CEM Blogs
Improve customer experience with a little improvisation
by Alan Porter
Endless Aisle can delight both customer and retailer
by Robin Gellerman
Customer journey analytics: finding the key moments that win or lose a customer
by Stannie Holt