OpenText Content Hub For Publishers
OpenText Content Hub for Publishers has been designed to meet the unique demands of the challenging changes in publishing. Publishers that adopt it will:
- Gain a solution focused on editorial operations with over fifteen years of proven history. It began as the first national newspaper digital photo archive in the UK. Today it provides the cornerstone of content management for some of the largest newspapers in the world and many leading consumer magazine brands. It is capable of handling hundreds of millions of pictures, articles, pages, graphics, video and sound
- Benefit from over a hundred years of accumulated knowledge from people with invaluable experience and expertise in newspaper and magazine operations and technologies.
- Join a growing number of publishers taking advantage of the latest developments and advances in modern newsroom and magazine production solutions to better face today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
- Work with a global software company with commitment to the highest standards of customer service and on-going development in key technologies and solutions.
Using Content Hub for Publishers will enable publishers to:
- Improve the process of content creation and reduce the effort needed to publish to different channels – print, web, mobile and tablet
- Increase the re-use of existing content and reduce costs of content acquisition
- Provide a single central location for the storage, sharing and use of assets
- Have deeper and better control over rights and access to reduce risks
- Automate the planning, commissioning and payments processes with a platform designed specifically to meet these business imperatives and remove the manual cost inefficiencies associated with such processes
- Leverage a content hub designed to foster agility and responsiveness to rapidly changing market conditions and channel specific opportunities.
It has been designed in conjunction with the journalists and editors who use it. This invaluable insight from the industry means that the latest version has greatly extended both the User Interface and User Experience.
Previous versions concentrated on high volume picture processing and archive libraries.
The introduction of a new authoring tool provides publishers with a central repository for editorial content creation for multi channel publishing. Sound and video can be managed and stored. Preparing and packaging content for print, digital, smartphone and tablet channels is easy.
A rich set of APIs enables seamless integration with print editorial systems and tools across website, mobile and tablet devices.