OpenText Enterprise Library Web Parts for Microsoft® SharePoint®
OpenText Enterprise Library Web Parts for Microsoft® SharePoint® allows organizations to leverage the familiar SharePoint interface, providing a seamless single point of access to content in the OpenText Enterprise Library. Be it connecting to content spread across disparate data sources such as archives, email, and ERP systems or leveraging key OpenText Content Server capabilities Enterprise Library Web Parts for SharePoint can help organizations enable end-users and drive down IT costs.
The popularity of Microsoft SharePoint across organizations in every industry has grown at a furious rate. Business users now have the ability to gain access to and leverage more critical information through the easy-to-use, familiar interface. IT enjoys the hands-off, self-service approach it provides and the way it engages endusers in vital business processes and workflows. Moreover, CIOs and CTOs like the fact that Microsoft SharePoint fits with the organization’s overall infrastructure. But SharePoint is often only one of many content sources and information solutions spread across an organization.
Available Enterprise Library Web Parts for SharePoint:
- Enterprise Library Web Part for working with Content Server documents and folders
- Enterprise Library Search and Search Result Web Parts for accessing Content Server content
- My Borrowed Items Web Part for interaction with the Content Server Physical Object Module
- LiveReports and LiveReports Results Web Parts for interaction with Content Server LiveReports
- Workflow Inbox Web Part to provide users access to their Content Server workflow items
- Message classification mechanisms: Leverage SharePoint as the user interface for content residing in the Enterprise Library.
- Centralized access: Leveraging SharePoint as the user interface to access content in the Enterprise Library.
- Federated Search: Search against content that resides natively in SharePoint and content in Enterprise Library. View the search details in a single aggregated set of results.
- Extend to other OpenText solutions: Access and interact with content generated by other OpenText products like OpenText Email Management and OpenText Extended ECM for SAP® Solutions.
- Leverage LiveReports: Display information from Content Server SQL Server queries through SharePoint.
- Workflow Inbox: Use SharePoint as the user interface for your Content Server workflow inbox.
- Reduce content duplication: Ensure a single copy of content by exposing content through SharePoint and not having to copy it over.
OpenText Enterprise Library Web Parts for Microsoft® SharePoint® is a standalone solution, but is also part of OpenText Application Governance & Archiving for Microsoft SharePoint solution. An upgrade package from OpenText Enterprise Library Web Parts for Microsoft® SharePoint® to OpenText Application Governance & Archiving for Microsoft SharePoint is also available.