Enterprise Content Management: Methods
by Tom Jenkins, Walter Köhler, John Shackleton
The ECM Methods book completes the trilogy. It is intended for experienced users who are proceeding through the various stages of ECM adoption.
In a business climate that demands structure and control, ECM creates a safe and transparent environment for organizations to foster innovation and growth. ECM leverages the power of the Internet to transform the way people interact. It creates secure and regulated environments, ensuring that protected content remains behind closed doors. At the same time, ECM unlocks the true potential of the enterprise by enabling people to transform content into knowledge, creating new possibilities and business opportunities.
The ECM Methods book completes the ECM trilogy. It is intended for experienced users who are proceeding through the various stages of ECM adoption.
ECM Methods discusses ECM deployments at each stage, examining what is involved in successful application, enterprise and extranet deployments. It, too, cites best practice applications of ECM technologies and features some of the largest and most successful companies in the world.
This book draws examples from 33 companies, including:
- British Telecom
- SONY Global Treasury
- Swiss Air
Table of Contents
- Chapter 01: The Business Needs
- Chapter 02: ECM Technologies
- Chapter 03: Return on Investment and Compliance
- Chapter 04: ECM Adoption within the Enterprise
- Chapter 05: Integrating ECM into the Enterprise IT Ecosystem
- Chapter 06: Change Management with ECM
- Chapter 07: ECM Deployment
- Chapter 08: Department Deployments - Stage 1
- Chapter 09: Department Deployments - Stage 2
- Chapter 10: Department Deployments - Stage 3
- Chapter 11: Enterprise Deployments - Stage 4
- Chapter 12: Enterprise Deployments - Stage 5
- Chapter 13: Extended Enterprise Deployments - Stage 6
- Chapter 14: Online Marketplaces - Stage 7
- Chapter 15: ECM and the Future